How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Place the measuring tape on the shoulder to measure the upper body in a loop that encircles the fullest part of the chest, passes beneath the crotch, and then returns to the shoulder.
Flyback turquoise-trim one-piece
- Speedo at Simons
- A performance swimsuit designed for competition and training
- Stretch microfibre with resistant and ultra durable Endurance+ technology that keeps its shape
- Soft cups with removable foam padding
- Racerback with an extra support band
- Athletic style with high-cut hips
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 52% REPREVE® polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- 48% polyester pbt
- 50% reprocessed polyester
- 50% polyester
- 80% polyester
- 20% elastane
Wash by hand
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Wash in cold water
Do not wring or twist
Hang or lay flat to dry