Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Recife white-black sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Choose the Recife silhouette's minimalist look in a colourway showcasing contrasting tones.
- ChromeFree leather upper, sourced from farms in southern Brazil, boasting innovative tanning that is free from chrome, heavy metals, and harmful acid
- V-logo and heel insert in suede tanned according to REACH* standards
- Three adjustable straps with a hook-and-loop band
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: RC0502790
* Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- Rubber, rice waste
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, recycled rubber, other materials
- 100% recycled polyester
- 31% amazonian rubber
- 22% rice waste
- 12% recycled rubber
- 35% other materials