How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Striped loose ribbed sweater
- A cozy striped sweater with a rich shaker-rib texture and soft brushed finish
- Supple and plush knit made with recycled plastic bottles
- Loose fit with drop shoulders
- Contrasting horizontal stripes
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 52% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 37% acrylic
- 8% nylon
- 3% spandex
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water
Do not soak
Reshape and lay flat to air dry
Low iron inside out if needed