How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Faux-suede flared skirt
- Elegance, character and comfort combine on this cozy skirt made of a soft faux-suede fabric
- Supple and stretch jersey in a suede effect with a silky underside
- Flared A-line fit that falls away from the body
- Covered elastic waistband
- Topstitched graphic seaming
- Scissor-cut hem
Length: 30.5" (77.5 cm)*
*Measurements taken on a size small. About mid-calf length on 168 cm (5'6") person.
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 50% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 44% polyester
- 6% spandex
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Wash in cold water
Do not soak
Do not wring or twist
Reshape and lay flat to air dry