How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Golden-button stretch pant
- This stretch pant featuring a perfect fit showcases golden crest buttons for a chic nautical-inspired touch
- Ultra-stretch thick fabric with a silky finish
- Wide leg
- High waist
- Slant front pockets
- Trompe-l'oeil slit pockets at the back
Measures (size 4)
- Front rise: 12.5" (31.5 cm)
- Inseam length: 26.5" (67 cm)
The size of the item pictured is 4
- 52% cotton
- 41% rayon
- 7% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed