How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Solid stretch ankle pant
- This supple and stretch piece featuring sleek lines is a must-have in any business attire
- Finely woven stretch polyester and viscose blend
- Made with recycled plastic bottles
- Ankle-length style with a semi-slim leg
- Slant front pockets
- Trompe-l'oeil slit pockets at the back
- Matching vest also available: 9718-212157
- Matching blazers also available: 9718-213802 and 9718-213799
Measures (size 4)
- Rise: 10.5" (26.5 cm)
- Inseam length: 27.5" (70 cm)
The size of the item pictured is 4
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 67% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 29% viscose
- 4% spandex
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed