How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Houndstooth stretch flared pant
- A product made in Canada by Up! at Contemporaine
- Count on this graphic black and white print for a chic and timeless look
- Ultra-stretch fabric
- Waistband lined with stretch body-shaping material for good tummy support
- Minimalist waist without pockets
- Flared leg
- Side slits at the bottom
- Rise: 10" (26 cm)
- Inseam length: 33" (84 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
- 55% viscose
- 36% polyester
- 6% nylon
- 3% elastane
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed