How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Deep Black Stretch Flare Pant
- A deep black flared-leg pant that never goes out of style
- Ultra-stretch Ponte di Roma jersey
- Waistband lined with stretch body-shaping material for good tummy support
- Minimalist waist without pockets
- Flared leg
- Small side slits at the hem
- Rise: 10" (26 cm)
- Inseam length: 33" (84 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
- 67% rayon
- 29% nylon
- 4% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed