How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Darted waist slimming pant
- A comfortable and versatile black pant that flatters the waist thanks to its delicate pin tucks
- Stretch mesh lining in the tummy for comfortable support
- Soft and structured stretch ponte jersey
- Slit piped pockets at the front
- Slip-on sheath style (no fastener)
- Slim leg
Measures (size 4)
- Front rise: 11" (28 cm)
- Inseam length: 28.75" (73 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
- 67% rayon
- 29% nylon
- 4% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed