How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Pintuck stretch flared pant
- The retro-style flared silhouette in a comfortable stretch fabric with point pleating
- Ultra-stretch thick fabric with a silky finish
- Fit-and-flare leg
- Curved pockets in the front
- Patch pockets behind
- Full-length pintuck at the front of the leg
Measures (size 4)
- Front rise : 10.5" (27 cm)
- Inseam length: 32" (81 cm)
The size of the item pictured is 4
- 52% cotton
- 41% rayon
- 7% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed