How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Tone-on-tone floral jacquard satiny pant
- Soft, light and fluid satiny fabric
- Slant pockets
- Cargo pockets on the sides
- Matching blazer also available: 19050-2925262
- Matching bralette also available: 19050-2915262
- Rise: Mid rise
- Fit: Straight, wide leg
- Rise: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Inseam length: 32" (81 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
- 97% polyester
- 3% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle