How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
emerging creative fashion
Striped cargo dress pant
- Soft stretch fabric
- Adjustable toggle clasp ankles
- Covered elastic waistband at the back
- Patch flap pockets on the sides
- Slit pockets at the front and patch pockets at the back
- Rise: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Inseam length: 33" (84 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
- 80% polyester
- 16% rayon
- 4% spandex
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water