How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Satiny wide-leg cargo pant
- An ultra chic and feminine version of the utility-inspired pant
- Rich double-sided satin with a heavy, yet flowy drape
- Slant front pockets
- Trompe-l'oeil slit pockets at the back
- Patch flap pockets on the sides
Measures (size small)
- Front rise: 12.5" (31.5 cm)
- Inseam length: 29" (74 cm)
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 54% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 46% polyester
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Do not soak
Low iron inside out if needed