How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Touch of wool barrel pant
- Round and tapered barrel-style shape
- Supple twill with a touch of wool
- High waist with two sewn pleats
- Slant front pockets
- Trompe-l'oeil flap piped pockets behind
Measures (size 4)
- Front rise: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Inseam length: 27" (68.5 cm)
The size of the item pictured is 4
- 67% polyester
- 23% rayon
- 8% wool
- 2% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Do not soak
Low iron inside out if needed