How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
7 For All Mankind
Medium indigo Kimme straight jean
Classic, versatile jeans in a straight and fitted style that perfectly hugs your silhouette
- Form-fitted straight leg
- Mid rise
- Feather-light sculpting jeans that are soft as silk from the b(air) denim collection
- Ultra soft and luxurious stretch denim, designed to sculpt and slim the silhouette
- Medium indigo wash with subtle whiskering
- Contour waist that perfectly hugs your curves
- Five pockets
- Beige seams
Measures (size 27)
- Front rise: 10" (23 cm)
- Back rise: 14" (35.5 cm)*
- Leg opening: 13.75" (35 cm)
- Inseam (ankle unfolded): 32" (81 cm)
- 69% cotton
- 14% polyester
- 14% lyocell
- 3% elastane
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Low iron inside out if needed
Despite the quality of the product and its dye, it may fade a bit when first used and also with moisture