How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Flowy collared shirtdress
You can count on this flowing, yet simple shirt to cover you with elegance.
- Stylish fluid weave with a dry feel
- Made with recycled plastic bottles
- Straight fit that falls evenly from the bust to the hem without hugging the body
- Knee length, on a person standing 5' 6" (168 cm)
- Shirt collar with hidden buttons
- Patch pocket on the chest
The size of the item pictured is small
Length: 38.25" (97.0 cm), from the top of the shoulder
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 51% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 39% polyester
- 10% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Iron with or without steam
Do not iron or press
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Do not soak
Low iron inside out if needed