How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Mesh and lace plunging V-neck maxi dress
- Supple and stretch micro-mesh
- Lined chest
- Slightly flared fitted style
- Long sleeves
- Ultra-plunging V-neck adorned with scalloped lace edging
- Open back
- Button at the back of the neck
- Jersey bottom with snap buttons at the crotch
The size of the item pictured is small
Length: 59.75" (152.0 cm), from the top of the shoulder
- 95% polyester
- 5% spandex
- 96% polyester
- 4% spandex
Do not tumble dry
Do not bleach
Do not iron or press