How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Le Vrai Eiffel 3.0 packable raincoat
- K-Way at Twik
- Trendy packable windbreaker that fits into a small built-in carry pouch in the back pocket
- Converts into a belt bag to carry at the waist
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable nylon with sealed seams
- Ventilation openings at the back
- Zipped pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable built-in hood with barrel drawstring
- Zip closure
The size of the item pictured is small
- 100% polyamide
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press