How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Curve trench raincoat
- Rains at Twik
- Lightweight water-resistant fabric with a matte finish
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- Adjustable cuffs
- Underarm eyelets
- Built-in adjustable hood with visor
- Fishtail at the back hem
- Snap-button pockets
- Zip closure under a snap flap
- Belt that ties at the waist
The size of the item pictured is small
- 100% polyurethane coated polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Do not use fabric softener
Hang or lay flat to dry