How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Large pockets 3/4 puffer jacket
- Slightly stretch fabric in a polyester blend made from recycled plastic bottles
- Durable Teflon EcoElite™* water-repellent treatment made from renewably-sourced materials
- Fine silky lining made of reprocessed nylon
- Feather-and-down insulation sourced from farms with certified responsible practices
- Straight fit
- Built-in hood
- Fitted ribbed knit cuffs
- Large vertical zip pockets
- Inner zip pocket
- Two-way zip closure with a magnetic flap
*Teflon EcoElite™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company, FC LCC used under license by Simons.
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 59% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 41% polyester
- Teflon EcoEliteTM
- 100% reprocessed nylon
- 90% responsible down
- 10% feathers
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Close all fasteners before washing
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
Do not use fabric softener
Do not wring or twist
Fluff up with tennis balls in the dryer