How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
emerging creative fashion
Flap pockets wrinkled canvas jacket
- Stand-up collar
- Recycled nylon
- Lightweight biosourced SoronaTM polyester insulation made from plant-based renewable materials
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Flap patch pockets with snap buttons
- Zip closure under a magnetic snap flap
- Straight fit
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 100% reprocessed nylon
- 100% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 100% Sorona® bio-based polyester
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Close all fasteners before washing
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
Do not use fabric softener
Do not wring or twist
Fluff up with tennis balls in the dryer