How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Supple faux-leather boxy-fit shirt
- Leather's modern character in a supple and lightweight take
- Ultra supple faux-leather material, suede underside (no lining)
- Loose fit with drop shoulders
- Full-length tone-on-tone buttons
- Patch pocket on the chest
- Two cuff buttons
The size of the item pictured is large
- 100% polyurethane
- 100% polyester
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Do not soak
Hang to dry
Low iron inside out if needed
When ironing place a cloth between the fabric and iron