Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Embroidered butterfly dad cap
A Canadian design by Tentree at Simons
- Bright orange dances on this season's trendy accessory
- Soft twill made from TENCEL™ Lyocell cellulose fibres sourced from eco-friendly forests
- Tone-on-tone embroidered logo on the side
- Rigid, curved visor
- Strapback with a metallic buckle
- Green is the way to go! 10 trees will be planted for every item sold
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
Forest-Conscious TENCEL™ Lyocell
These biodegradable TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are produced using certified wood pulp from sustainable sources. Choosing these fibres helps protect the world's ancient and endangered forests.
Reduction of Emissions
TENCEL™ Lyocell generates up to 30% fewer carbon emissions and uses 16% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional lyocell.
TENCEL&trade Lyocell fibres are made using a closed-loop manufacturing process in which over 99% of the water and solvent is reused. Their production also reduces the impact on water by 20% compared to conventional lyocell.
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Spot clean only