How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Place the measuring tape on the shoulder to measure the upper body in a loop that encircles the fullest part of the chest, passes beneath the crotch, and then returns to the shoulder.
Centre-draped straight-neck one-piece
- Speedo at Simons
- This silhouette with an elaborate front promises you a comfortable feel and a feminine swimmer shape
- REPREVE® polyester made entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Made with strong and ultra-durable Endurance+ technology that keeps its shape
- Moulded cups with foam pads
- Ultra comfortable straps
- Full-coverage classic cut
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 52% REPREVE® polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- 48% polyester pbt
- 50% reprocessed polyester
- 50% polyester
Wash by hand
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Wash in cold water
Do not wring or twist
Hang or lay flat to dry