How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Striped drawcord lounge jogger
- BOSS by HUGO BOSS at Le 31
- Relax in these comfortable and elegant pant adorned with a sporty striped drawcord and the German label's minimalist logo
- Ultra comfortable, soft stretch cotton jersey
- Drawcord-adjustable elastic waist
- Slit pockets on the sides
- Stretch ankles
The size of the item pictured is medium
- 95% cotton
- 5% elastane
Do not bleach
Iron with or without steam
Wash and iron inside out
Do not iron print