How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Corduroy lounge jogger
- BOSS by HUGO BOSS at Le 31
- A lounge essential with velvety ribbed texture for superior comfort
- Corduroy in an organic cotton blend, jersey underside
- Hidden slit pockets on the sides
- Trompe-l'oeil fly
- Matching top sold separately
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 70% organic cotton
- 25% polyester
- 5% elastane
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam
Hang or lay flat to dry