Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Orange stretch boardshort
- Point Zero at I.FIV5
- The Canadian label designs perfectly comfortable and practical boardshorts that are literally ready to face the waves!
- Fine, quick-drying stretch fabric in polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Built-in mesh lining
- Elastic waist laced up in front
- Vertical slit pockets and zip pocket behind
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 89% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 11% spandex
- 100% polyester
Do not bleach
Do not iron or press