How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Challenger canvas tapered joggers
- Nike at I.FIV5
- This jogger-style pant crafted in comfortable featherweight fabric is made for running
- Smooth, lightweight recycled polyester fabric
- Dri-Fit technology to wick away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Drawcord-adjustable elastic waist
- Slit pockets and small rear snap pocket
- Zipped ankles
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 100% recycled polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Hang or lay flat to dry
Do not use fabric softener