Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
V-15 suede dune-pierre sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Step back into the '80s with the mid-high basketball silhouette of the V-15, in a natural sandy colourway.
- Suede upper sourced from farms in southern Brazil, with water-saving tanning and dyeing processes that are free from harmful or banned chemical products
- PFC-free* water-repellent oil coating to protect it from light rain
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- 100% organic cotton laces
- V logo made from rubber and rice waste
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber and rice waste outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: VQ0302912B
*PFC (perfluorinated hydrocarbons) refers to a combination of chemical products used for their water-repellent properties
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to organic methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- Recycled polyester
- Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, organic cotton
- Organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste