Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Recife white-natural sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Opt for the Recife silhouette in this all-natural colourway for a minimalist look.
- ChromeFree leather upper, sourced from farms in southern Brazil, boasting innovative tanning that is free from chrome, heavy metals, and harmful acid
- V-logo and heel insert in suede tanned according to REACH* standards
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: RC0502919
* Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to organic methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The leather used in this product comes from manufacturing facilities certified for their responsible environmental practices.
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- ChromeFree leather and suede
- Amazonian rubber, cane sugar, recycled EVA, organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, recycled rubber
Wipe clean with a soft cloth as needed