Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Campo black-white sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Choose the Campo silhouette in a contrasting colourway for a sustainable shoe with a trendy look.
- Upper and inserts in ChromeFree leather, sourced from farms in southern Brazil, with innovative tanning that is free of chrome, heavy metals, and harmful acid
- V logo made from rubber and rice waste
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: CP0501215
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to organic methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
The leather used in this product comes from manufacturing facilities certified for their responsible environmental practices.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- ChromeFree leather and suede, rubber, rice waste
- Recycled polyester
- Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, organic cotton
- Organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, recycled rubber, rice waste