Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Camaleon 1975 sneakers
- Camper at Simons
- Inspired by rustic shoes worn over a century ago, Camaleon is the very first shoe made by the Spanish label. In this eco-friendly design, it continues to show off the simplicity and ingenuity of its Mediterranean heritage
- 100% recycled cotton canvas upper
- Fabric lining partially made of recycled fibres
- Vulcanized rubber toe and sides
- Breathable, antimicrobial, cushioning removable OrthoLite® Recycled™ foam footbed
- Non-skid tire-patterned outer sole made of 23% recycled rubber and 40% natural rubber
- For each pair of Camaleon sold, we will give 1% to Save The Med, a grassroots organization working to regenerate the Mediterranean Sea through education and marine projects
- Model number: K100674
- Other materials