Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Albatross Control sneakers
- Karhu at Simons
- A tradition of sport and innovation since 1916. Finnish company Karhu, which means "bear" in English, designs running and lifestyle shoes that embody the meaning of the M logo in every way: Mestari, the Finnish word for "champion".
- Designed with a traction pattern pulled from the Karhu archives, a contoured heel stiffener and a high-quality upper, the Albatross Control is an update to the Albatross 82 (launched in 1982), one of Karhu's most iconic air-cushion running shoes.
- India ink-cherry tomato colourway
- Grained leather upper with suede overlays; woven lining
- Synthetic leather M-logo
- Slightly padded canvas tongue and low collar
- Round braided laces
- Reflective heel detail
- Removable soft foam footbed with a breathable woven top layer
- Air cushion EVA midsole
- Non-skid rubber outer sole
- Model number: F820001
- Leather and textile