Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Leather 1918 platform boots
Driven by an energetic non-conformity spirit, this latest collaboration between Rick Owens and Dr. Martens promised unorthodox results, which proved to be the case: distorted and re-sculpted, the 8-eyelet 1460 silhouette rises on a 2" Quad retro sole, then stands defiantly with an exaggerated tongue, a bulky side zipper and Owens' signature taupe lacing.
- Upper in Lunar leather: a full grain, tumbled leather with a silky milled texture
- Heavy-duty zipper on the outer side
- Dull silver hook trims
- Cushioned footbed with leather topcover branded with both logos
- Goodyear welted: upper and sole are heat-bonded at 700°C, then also sewn with a welt, a strip of rubber added to the seam that makes it extremely strong
- Iconic DM heel loop accented with taupe
- Iconic DM yellow welt stitching
- Non-skid, wear-resistant 2" Quad platform sole with AirWair™ air cushion
- Model number: DM02B3801
- Leather and textile