Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Terry Ami 1980 low-top sneakers
Creator Alexandre Mattiussi refines wardrobe essentials into ideal items emanating a typically Parisian poetic nonchalance. These sneakers by Ami enhanced with a platform sole and undeniably summer terry fabric feature a low silhouette and side stripe, distilling the spirit of the 80s basketball shoes.
- Terry cloth upper and lining
- Eyelet vents at inner side
- Embroidered Ami de Cœur logo on the tongue
- Padded footbed with a leather top cover
- Vulcanized rubber toecap and platform midsole
- Non-skid rubber outer sole
- Branded protective bag included
- Made in Portugal
- Model number : USN008.AW0005
- Textile, other material
- Other material