How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Waterproof cargo pant
- Rains at Le 31
- A casual essential to wear in good or bad weather!
- Elastic, comfort waist with an adjustable drawstring
- Zipped cargo pockets
- Elastic ankles with zip closure
- Soft, stretch, waterproof polyester fabric with polyurethane coating
The size of the item pictured is medium
- 100% polyurethane coated polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Wash inside out in cold water in delicate cycle
Hang or lay flat to dry