How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
modern men's fashion
Colour-blocked track pant
- Track pants adorned with a mix of colour blocks framed by a contrasting trim
- Elastic, comfort waist with an adjustable drawstring
- Thick organic cotton and recycled polyester jersey with a satiny finish
- Matching jacket also available: 9678-214768
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 60% reprocessed polyester
- 40% organic cotton
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Do not iron or press
Wash in cold water at delicate cycle