How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Double jersey cargo jogger
- Doublie-knit jersey in a blend of organic cotton and polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- Djab Mountain Equipment woven logo on the thigh
- Hand pockets and single back zip pocket
- Cargo pockets on the sides
- Stretch ribbing at the ankles
- Slim fit
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 55% recycled polyester
- 45% organic cotton
Do not bleach
Do not iron or press
Wash inside out separately in cold water in gentle cycle
Tumble dry low