How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Oversized cursive logo hoodie
- DJAB 101: our line of basics fashioned down to the very last detail to match your values and lifestyle
- Heavyweight 100% organic cotton French terry
- Crossed-neck hood
- Djab cursive logo embroidered on the chest
- Kangaroo pocket
- Stretch ribbed edging
- Loose fit with drop shoulders
- Matching joggers also available
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 100% organic cotton
- 95% organic cotton
- 5% spandex
Do not bleach
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water
Tumble dry low
Low iron if needed