How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Long minimalist raincoat
- Rains at Le 31
- Classic raincoat in a longline design with modern and minimalist lines
- Lightweight, fully waterproof fabric with a matte finish
- Adjustable drawstring tunnel hood
- Storm flap at the back for greater ventilation
- Full-length snap buttons
The size of the item pictured is medium
- 100% polyurethane coated polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press
Do not use fabric softener
Hang to dry