Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
32 in | 81.5 cm (standard measurement)
34 in | 86.5 cm
36 in | 91.5 cm
How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Stretch carpenter Bermudas
- Carhartt at Djab
- These short are made with the workwear style and durability you'd expect from a pair of Carhartts, but with the flexibility you need to stay comfortable on the move. Simply put, they're perfect.
- Durable 8-ounce cotton duck built with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- 5-pocket design with additional tool pockets and a hammer loop
- Relaxed fit: more room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh
- Inseam length: 11" (28 cm)
The size of the item pictured is 32
- 98% cotton
- 2% elastane
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out in cold water