Only available for purchase via our website and for home delivery.
Each Kotoba jewellery collection has its own unique story to tell. Hoi Yi Lai, an emerging jeweller from Hong Kong now based in Toronto, sculpts and shapes each of her items by hand through the entire creative process, from sketching to production. In the hope of strengthening the beauty and value within each of us, the designer transforms raw matter into in wearable art, as a means for true self-expression. This ring from her Journey collection encapsulates the emotions and experiences of any transition-with moments of inspiration, doubt, perseverance and accomplishment. Its loop shows that, despite these in-between moments where you think you're going around in circles, your journey continues and leads you to a better version of yourself. Keep going.
- Sterling silver and 14-karat gold-plated sterling silver
- Handmade in Toronto
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Band thickness: 2 mm
- Band thickness on top: 5.5 mm
- Professional craftswoman Hoi Yi Lai is a member of Craft Ontario
- Sterling silver
- Sterling silver, 14k carat yellow gold plating
Wash and store jewelry after several uses in an airtight bag will help prevent the silver from tarnishing