Only available for purchase via our website and for home delivery.
Sunday mornings are synonymous with sleeping in, happiness and good food. Annie-Claude has allowed us to savour them for five years now, and with as much passion as ever.
This soft and captivating candle reminds us of a flower garden at the end of the day, when the rays of the sun outline a golden path between the tops of the tree branches.
- Non-toxic soy wax with a cotton wick poured in a reusable glass jar
- Notes of peonies, tea leaves, tonka
- Up to 45 hours of burn time
- Hand-poured in Lanaudière, Quebec
- 8 oz. (227 g)
Photos credit: Cath Cooper
- Soy wax, cotton wick, glass
Light up on a stable surface
Cut the wick's tip before lighting
Do not burn more than 3 consecutive hours
Keep out of reach from children and animals
Do not leave the candle lit without supervision