Forged serving spoons
Set of 2
Only available for purchase via our website and for home delivery.
Matt Jenkins and Karen Rudolph have been working with hammers and anvils for over 25 years. Their goal? Forge the highest quality items to enhance our modern way of life, whether they're for the kitchen, the garden, or the cottage! These spoons will be the star of the dinner table. Whether you use them at a dinner party with friends or just to add a bit of fantasy to everyday meals, their craftsmanship will start up a conversation...
- Hand-forged in Selkirk, Manitoba
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 2 serving spoons
- Total length: 11.5" (29.25 cm)
- Scoop width: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Scoop depth: 0.75" (2 cm)
- Professional craftspeople Matt Jenkins and Karen Rudolph are members of the Manitoba Craft Council
- Forged stainless steel
Maintain in the same manner as a cast-iron skillet: wipe with a damp cloth and dry properly after each use
As needed, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to restore its shine and prevent patina