Pure transparency bent glass straws
Set of 2
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16470-721917This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Glass-blower Brook Drabot surrounds herself with nature's wild beauty. She designs luminous creations inspired by leaves, pine cones and lakes. With her glass straws, the designer gives us a hint of pure, radiant and pristine nature, while helping to preserve it in an elegant manner.
- Bent, eco-friendly piece perfect for enjoying hot or cold beverages while protecting your teeth from stains
- Non-toxic, non-porous, hypoallergenic, BPA-free and most importantly plastic-free borosilicate glass (Pyrex)
- Kiln annealed for durability, dishwasher safe
- Each package includes 2 straws and one cleaning brush
- Handmade in Warren, Manitoba
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 8" (20.5 cm) long x 0.35" (9 mm) wide
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards: