Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Expérientiel green home cleaning and degreasing set
Style: 583-18023-10125This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Why choose liquid cleaners made of 80% water that add 10 times the cost and are too often sold in plastic bottles? This is the question that drove Mariline Gagné and Dominique Bélair to develop a natural, more sustainable solution. That's how their ready-to-be-diluted bar cleaner was born! Redefine how you clean in your home with this set reflecting the company's ideals: an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and high-performance product that's safe for families and the environment, combined with reusable, no-frill bottles with a clean and simple design.
- Mimosa: Sparkling, slightly sweet notes of pink grapefruit and clementine, for fans of invigorating cleanliness
- Forest: The invigorating scents of balsam fir and eucalyptus are reminiscent of long walks in the forest after the first snowfall
- Pure: The energizing freshness of white lemon and basil evoke a sweet summer breeze
- Easy to use and efficient: simply crack, shake, and clean!
- Keep unused bars in a dry place
- Made in Quebec
The kit includes:
- Two crackable bar cleaners
- Two crackable bar degreasers
- One Cera Nowa reusable ceramic bottle designed by A+J Métissage
- One Vitra Nowa reusable glass bottle
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- Essential oils, citric acid, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium percaarbonate, anionic surfactant, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (biodegradable chelating agent)
- Essential oils, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (biodegradable chelating agent), sodium bicarbonate, dextro limonene, potassium sorbate, sodium carbonate, citric acid, anionic surfactant, sodium benzoate